Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My very first Trap

I am in oldest in my family, so I remember the very first trap that my family did. I was 4 so my parents made it very easy for me. Using ~10 paper bags from the grocery store, they stood them up and stacked them in the doorway several layers tall!

I remember taking one look at the trap and breaking down into tears! Apparently, to a 4-year-old, a wall of paper bags can be somewhat intimidating. Especially on Christmas morning! After a little while, my dad took down the top bag and poked his over the top and asked me "What's wrong Kara?" I have no idea what I responded, but I remember laughing as I ran through the bags knocking them down in one fell swoop!

I don't think that I have slept one wink on a Christmas Eve since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment