Friday, January 27, 2012

Popcorn Balls

Apparently my popcorn ball recipe is famous! I have gotten TWO requests for the recipe since I made them for my cousin's baby shower! both requests were from Palmers... I got this recipe from my mother, who says she got it from her husband's mom...who is a Palmer! My mom got this recipe from my grandma when my dad said it was one of his favorite Christmas treats! Therefore I will dub this a Palmer Christmas Tradition!

1 Stick of butter
1 Bag of Marshmallows
3 bags of microwave popcorn (I like to use food kettle corn)
Food Coloring!

1. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large pan (yup just like Rice Krispy treats!)
2. Mix in food coloring
3. Mix in popcorn!
4. Roll into balls
5. Allow popcorn balls to harden on wax paper!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment